Reunited and it feel so good!!


It felt SOOOO good to be home with my boys and have us all together again! It's been rather hot and we've spent lots of time at the lake but decided to take in a movie we all wanted to see.  It is actually the second movie we saw (the first being Finding Dori which we loved). We aren't usually big movie goers but Jeff and I both got some fandango cards so we were able to go to the movie free.
I'm new at buying movie tickets online and I actually bought us 3D movie tickets. It was a GREAT movie and fun watching Sean reach out to try to touch what was on the screen.  We were the only people in the theatre and to me it was the perfect way to spend an afternoon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!