Marty's Girlfriend




Marty has come so far from last summer when he wouldn't walk at all on a leash and last fall when I tried to walk him before school and he would be scared of a flag blowing in the breeze from its pole (we went on a LITTLE walk but he wasn't a good walker). We walk EVERY day now~ usually 3-5 miles depending on time. I've loved it because Ang and Ty moved to our neighborhood so Ang, Carson, Marty and I walk each morning.
We have a route now that we walk regularly which includes a stop at Marty's girlfriend's house. It is so sweet as we walk up the hill to see Ellie sitting pretty waiting for Marty. Then she lays down and he slows down but always goes straight for her yard. If she happens to not be home he looks back to see if by chance he can spy her. It's adorable and between our walks, his fun with Ellie and playing at the lake, Marty is getting a TON of exercise.  He's one lucky (and HAPPY) pup!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!