Al's Hair Donation
She wears her hair long mostly because she has to put it in a bun for dance. The last time I donated my hair I donated 11 inches and you only need 8. Her hair was much longer than mine was so I knew she could donate 8 inches and still have plenty for a bun.
Still when they cut it off I was worried because it looked so much shorter. It looked SOOO much healthier though and she said she really liked it.
The first thing she did when she got home was put it up in a bun and sure enough... it worked! Her hair looks so much healthier and thicker now than it did before!
I'm so proud of her and pretty sure she'll be donating again! I recently gave blood again and I feel like between giving blood and donating my hair I'm able to do a little something for someone that could make a big difference. Way to go, Ali Jane! So proud of you!!



Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!