I got to be a mom!!


So I took advantage of being a mom on the day I had to help out with Joey's 5th Grade Camp and also got to Seany's school to be a Mystery Reader!  And I think first grade can be exhausting... Pre-K is a totally different beast and I had to amp up my acting skills but it went well and I read two books- and I read each of them twice.  I felt like an amazing teacher to accomplish that!! The kiddos loved it and I think Seany did too!
It is not easy to keep kiddos of this age seated and engaged but they were (both seated and engaged).  I chose two "water" themed books (The Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark and Swim! Swim!).  They also happen to be two of my favorites so I was glad that the kiddos liked them too!
When I say time is flying (like in Joey's 5th Grade Camp Post), it really is!  Sean is in his last year of pre-k and next year he'll be in K!!!  His teacher says he's doing great and I am so proud of him.  Still I wish that I could freeze time sometimes (but then- having that extra money next year is going to be AWESOME!!!).

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!