Friends and Fun!


 What fun it was when I learned that one of my high school friends was down in Myrtle Beach with her son while we were!  Z had been asking to go to Alligator Adventure again (we went the last time we were in MB) and so I asked my friend Julie and her son, Ben, if they'd like to join us!
 The place was not nearly as crowded ad the last time we were there and we missed the alligator feeding time, but they were still everywhere and we saw one of Morty's (BIGGER) relatives!  Jeff stayed back with my dad, and my mom and I took the kids. Though I had hoped that Sean would stay behind, he came with us.  He wasn't horrible, but he was "Sean."
We did get to see a show and saw some cool animals.  Z is still obsessed with all things turtles and tortoises and I had hoped there would be a tortoise in the gift shop to get my nephew (since he was watching Morty), but they didn't have a single one!!  I ended up getting one from my favorite store~ Amazon!!
Ben was so sweet to Seany and let him wear his sunglasses around Alligator Adventure.  When it was time to go, we got Sean his own sunglasses and the two of them sat together for a pic (though Sean never sits for long).
In fact, for a while we didn't think that he would be included in our group picture at all!  This guy is someone who still needs a nap but when the Bigs are around it is almost impossible!!
We also went to a cool magic/illusion show with my mom (my dad stayed back with sick Joe).  I felt so horrible that Joe missed so much of our trip.  The magic was really cool and I couldn't figure out how he was doing it!
In addition to the magic show, there was a tiger tamer (not my thing AT ALL).  I felt bad for the tigers.  There was also a woman who was shot out of a cannon, cool dancers (right up Ali's alley) and this guy that was on America's Got Talent named Ben Blaque who was amazing.  You can see some of what he did HERE.
Ben Blaque is an archer and much of what he did required it to be really quiet so he could focus.  I was SO nervous that Sean was going to blurt something out or be loud and he was going to get distracted and miss and hit his assistant.  Thankfully Sean was pretty good and even used his magic wand at the appropriate times!  This was the kids first REAL magic show and I was glad I was there to see their expressions! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!