YouTube Fun!
Well, anyone who has read this for a while knows that for me, writing, blogging, music and making movies/videos is a way I relax and unwind (and perhaps the occasional drink). I made a video a couple months ago that already has 2.2 million views (that is crazy to me) and has led people (3,170 as of right now) to subscribe to me (I didn't really even know what "subscribing" is except that I get emails every time someone subscribes to me). I added two videos last week~ one about writing help and another on how to make a bun (for Jeff) and have made $1.20! HA! The other videos I have done all have copyrighted songs so I can't earn money for them and I keep all my family videos private (with a link). Still, this has been fun and kind of exciting. I see more video making in my future and PERHAPS the futures of my kids!
Last year, Joey had a math project in which he had to measure something and show all the ways he could measure it. Well, he chose his brother Sean and made this cute video to share it with his class. It wasn't too much of a surprise that Ali (who had already done a video commercial for a book review) decided to make her own video measuring Sean. I told Joey that someone copying your idea is the highest form of flattery and lucky for Ali, Sean has grown a year and was much easier to work with.
And so here I am... procrastinating more report cards... But alas, I'm staying away from iMovie for the night.
I did have someone approach me on making a wedding/ engagement video for someone and offered me money... I may have another career awaiting me should public schools die like the legislators would like it to. Until then... off to report cards!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!