Sean Sings?




I think I must have looked cross-eyed at the people at church when in September they told me that I could register Sean for Sunday School.  I laughed because at the time he was two and felt a long way from three.  On top of that, he was (and is) nowhere near potty trained.  The Bigs went to the first week of Sunday School and came out with colorful shirts, ice cream, home-made drums, and passports to far away lands showing how they worship God.  Well... needless to say that Sean wanted to go and I was looking forward to a quiet hour between my get-kids-ready morning and worship.
This year, the kids have shirts that they wear every Sunday and I absolutely love them.  It takes all guesswork out of what they will wear when Sunday rolls around.  Since Jeff is usually playing, it's me getting everyone out the door and it seems that no matter how early we get started, I always roll into church at 9:32... (SS starts at 9:30)


Last week after Sunday school, the kids were scheduled to sing a song during the Prayer and Praise worship service.  Jeff was leading, so my mom and I made sure to have our cameras ready... mainly to see how Sean would do.  We'd spy on him in class and he always seemed to be where he should, doing hand motions with songs or working on the appropriate craft, so I was anxious to see how he'd do in front of everyone.  Of course Sean (probably being the absolute youngest) was front and center and to make things easier, stayed by Z. I sat in the front row (which is a good thing since I am a bit vertically challenged...).
Here are some pics of the kids singing...






Wondering where Sean was??  Check out below!


He stayed there most of the time, but I guess decided the hard gym floor was a bit uncomfortable.  I haven't worked out in a long time so my legs are nice and soft...


Of course I got the whole thing on tape.  Jeff wanted to know how Sean did.  I didn't tell him.  I just showed him the video.

Comments

  1. I couldn't stop laughing. Can't believe he laid on the floor! "Beats to his own drum"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly did!!!! I'm still laughing too! He could give the Goose a run for his money! <3 Thanks for the comment friend!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!