Zachisms from the Goose
Last night I got an email from Z's teacher. Nothing to worry about of course, just trying to schedule a parent/ teacher conference outside of the conference day seeing that I will be having my own parent/teacher conferences that day. It was great to hear how well he is doing (you never know with him).
She did include something that was certainly blog worthy. It appears that Z is now showing his true colors (or feathers) in the class.
This is what she wrote:
Last week we were reading Chicken Little and when Goosey Loosey appeared, Zach said "I'm a goose." Then he looked around and kind of mumbled, "Well, they call me goose because I'm funny." It was too cute!
And a side note, a little conversation between the Goose and I from tonight:
Goose: Is this the napkin I use mom? (waving dryer sheet)
Me: (sigh) Are you doing laundry Zach?
Goose: Yes (all business), I had a few dirty clothes in my basket so I wanted to take care of them.
Sure enough he had done another load of laundry. Thankfully there was more than one item, but still I would have preferred a little LARGER load (I just did the Little's laundry on the weekend). The good news is he did clear out the lint so even though we will probably have a high water bill, at least I don't have to worry about the house burning down.
Thank you for sharing. He is just so adorable. I love him doing his laundry, makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteMe too! At least I have one that loves to do laundry! Maybe I can start paying him to do mine! ;-)
Delete