So tired...
It's getting to me... I don't know if it's the sleep deprivation or the crazy schedule of being a full time working mom and having four kids at home... but it's getting to me. I am so tired. Last night I was up at midnight with Sean, then at 2:30 with Joe who was sick and threw up, I got back to bed at 3 and slept for 15 minutes until Sean woke up again. I let him cry for 45 MINUTES until I could take it no more, staggered into his room and nursed him. And then I was up before six to start my day which looks something like this.. Wake up, shower, get ready for work prior to kids waking up... (praying that they don't wake up) then waking the bigs who can dress themselves, and getting Zach changed and dressed, then downstairs to make breakfast for three bigs while putting together pump parts to take to school (that were drying over-night), clean up from breakfast, meds for Zach which now include a breathing treatment (from last Tuesday's doc apt), shoes on a...
I am learning a bit more about imovie. This took me two seconds and the kids got a huge kick out of it so I thought I would share. What I learned is that I am NEVER in any videos (except for the one of my dunking Z on vacation)... ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. I am going to have to try that.
ReplyDeleteba hahahaha. I LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you that I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the movie that you made!! It was so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!
ReplyDelete