I'm a winner! Tee hee hee!
One of the fun things about blogging is you get to meet other people. I've 'met' people from around the country and even from around the world. Debby, is one of the amazing people that I have met and I've had such fun following and reading her blog. She has a million followers! (Well not really, but she does have a lot!) I know that people read this blog, but I don't know who they are... well... except for the people that make themselves known by hitting that 'follow' button. I currently have 99 followers on my "Pause" blog- very close to 100! (yeah!)Debby gave me an award for this blog and shared it with her followers. I appreciate all of her comments and posts. It has been such fun getting to know each other through our blogs! I was given an award once before, which was fun and surprisingly got a lot of comments (for me). Now I get to give away this award to some of my favorite bloggers. Many of the bloggers I've met, are through my pause blog and I love reading all of their writing. Since the award was given for this blog, I figured I'd give it to people who have read about my family's daily adventures.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you. (Thanks Debby!)
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog. (check)
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
Three things I love about myself:
1. I am a good mom- and everyday I try to be even better!
2. I work out every day and am really close to being in my 'Pre-Sean' clothes!
3. I am a great teacher (which isn't easy in this day and age)
I've thought a bit about which picture "I love" (since there are so many) and then I looked up on my wall and it seemed a no-brainer. This is a picture of Joey when he was around six months old. I love the way his hands are framing his brother's brick from the memorial garden for babies at our hospital. I walked to that garden so very often that first year. I have no pictures of Andrew and Jonasen together. This picture is very dear to me. There is also a copy of it hanging in the room where we meet for our HUGS meetings (support group) at the hospital.And now to award some of my favorite blogs... I hope you will check them out!
1. My dear friend from high school- talk about an amazing mom! I always feel a little guilty reading about the amazing things she does with her chicks! I need to be more like her! You'll see what I mean- you can check her out here.
2. Fanchesca- I 'met' her originally because we both have angels. She has a lot of blogs that I love. This one showcases the amazing things she can do for your blogs. One day maybe I'll learn how to do some of this stuff... (Who are we kidding, no I won't!)
3. I love reading about Holly's family. She is one of the cutest pregnant people I have seen! I can't wait to read about her newest arrival!
4. Sometimes you meet people through loss (I've met three of the four bloggers this way) and even though you've never met, you feel like you know them. Go check out Nathan's Mom's blog and wish her well as, like Holly, she is expecting a baby after having lost an angel.
5. Finally- Go check out Debby's blog. I think her stuff is fun to read- and she is so sweet! (Debby, I know you won't do this again, but I just wanted to thank you once more!)
Thanks for reading and blogging- I've said it before and I'll say it again- if you don't have a blog yet, start one! So easy, so fun and a great keepsake!
Thank you, Laura!! I'm so honored, and I'm so flattered by your introduction. And I'm also kind of laughing because after reading that, when your readers click over they will see my newest post about putting my kids to work and having them clean. Haahaha!
ReplyDeleteTHanks for the award!!! :) And thanks for calling me a cute pregnant person! lol
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Thank you for playing along. You know how much I love you and your family. I am so happy that God placed you in my life.
ReplyDelete