Day 1 (and a half)


After driving all day yesterday, and Sean sleeping much of the day- he was up much of the night. My parents took the bigs in their room when we stopped for the night and we took the littles. By the time we stopped in Georgia it was after 11 and Zach was fast asleep (as was Sean). When we got in our room Jeff slept with Zach and I slept with Sean (since I would more than likely be getting up with him during the night...
Well- I did get up with him... and the drunken teenagers above us... and the train that went by every hour or so... Sean was up ALL NIGHT- he wasn't crabby- just chatty- and it was hard not to laugh this morning... (Just ask us if we're still laughing by tonight...)

There is no mistake on the video above... that was the 'middle of the night's' ramblings...

Comments

  1. I'll post here too. I sent you an email to your other yahoo account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you can sleep in the car!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!