The Source of My Pain

You never realize how much you use your abdominal muscles until you have them cut!! I've had four c-sections now, but somehow have forgotten the pain of recovering from one. Every move, sneeze, cough has me burning in pain!
I also never really realized how much I laugh- how much we laugh as a family!!!

Tonight it was Jonasen who had my scar burning!

He is raising money for his school's PTA's "Fun Run" and because I've been a bit busy, I forgot about the pledges until today... (pledges are due TOMORROW!) So I had him call up local people, his Nana, his Papa and his Uncle Dan. He got in touch with his Nana and did a wonderful sales pitch... (Though my folks are happily married, I had him call my dad's cell too- just because he did such a good job calling my mom.) My dad and brother were at a football game so both of their phones went to voicemail. During the call Joe listened to my dad's voicemail and whispered, "It's Bob?" I reminded him that that is just Papa's other name and he could leave him a message, so he did.

"Hi Bob, This is Joe and I would like some of your money. Thank you very much."
HA HA HA HA HA!
The good news is, I have a loving family that laughs a lot.
The bad news is, I just had a c-section and have a loving family that laughs a lot!

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA....classic!!

    Awesome sales pitch Jonasen :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura you had me laughing out loud!!! How cute is that?! Could be sales is in the boy's future!! Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture of the two of them makes jonasen look old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's one of those voicemails that you keep forever...too cute to erase!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!