Karma???
So perhaps it's karma... No one wants to hear how well someone has it...And I'd say we had it well!
Jonasen and Ali Jane were great sleepers! They slept through the night at 8 weeks- and so I told other moms what I did... blah blah blah-
And then came Zach... and six MONTHS later, he slept through the night.
Karma?
My kids have always been so healthy- doctor visits were to check in on weights, catch up on shots, collect stickers and pencils- and sure I talked about it. And then Joe got the flu- not once, but twice... but the others were healthy... My kids never got fevers...
Karma?
Is it my karma?
We have had sickness in our house since Joe's birthday. The day of his party, we found out he had an ear infection. Antibiotics.
Zach had a fever... and then the flu... and then an ear infection... and then he finally went back to 'school'... and then he got a fever.... AGAIN! But not my girl- she remained healthy as a horse! No fever- the little girl had never even thrown up before in her life and yes... she'll be five in a few months...
Ali got a fever- sent home- eye infection and yes, last night threw up for the first time and it was NOT pretty! Lots of screaming! Unlike Joe who has been told that throwing up is good when you're sick- gets the sickness out of your body...
Karma?
And did I mention that all of this sickness happened when my folks (aka my baby sitters especially in time of emergency...) were vacationing in CA?
HELP!
So all should be well soon- My folks are back and I am happy to announce that it was my mom who went and picked up my healthy Zach when he came down with a fever on Thursday. She brought him home and I was able to stay in my classroom...
But now she has pink eye... and strep...
And is that my eye that is starting to itch a bit??? EHHHHH!!! Maybe I should go in and just get some meds just in case. After all- a week from when I write this, I should be sitting in my hospital bed falling in love with a new baby...
But I have also bragged about my killer teacher immune system! I am one healthy lady...
Uh Oh-
Did I just write that...
(ugh)
Karma?
Ok- Karma may be the wrong word... but what I need is prayers! Prayers and HEALTH!
You are always in my prayers, your whole family, I do believe in Karma, but my dear friend I don't believe that you have anything but good Karma coming your way!!! Just know that we all have to experience a little of everything and you have an amazing support system......I am so very grateful for that, Just get your rest. And know I haven't stopped thinking about you and baby F or praying for you all since I knew that baby F was coming, everything is going to be great..... I just have a feeling!! Can't wait till we meet again, Huge Hugs to you!!
ReplyDeleteSending prayers for the entire house to get well. Can't wait to meet the new little one!
ReplyDeleteSending warm thoughts, hugs and prayers to you all, know there are loving thoughts surrounding you, especially this week. Can't wait to hear about your new little one. Hope you have a wonderful week filled with excitement. Hugs, Grandma Judy
ReplyDeleteOh Laura my friend...nothing like making this home stretch a little more exciting, eh?!?! Hang in there hon :)
ReplyDelete