Drapal Kids Play Ball

 

Not the best picture but it will do...
My brother hasn't been the best about telling me about things, but we did manage to go to see both TZ and Maddy play ball this season. Timmy had a great season and even got pulled up to Varsity a few times! I remember when I found out about that game and I texted with him and although he wasn't sure if he would play (he did) he was so excited for the opportunity. It was big potatoes for sure and I was so proud of him!

The kids' school doesn't know how to use a comma...


We also got to see Maddy play! It's always fun to come back to "my" sport! It's changed a lot since I played but it still brings back so many memories! Maddy played great at short and had some nice hits too!

Nana & her girls! Papa was there too but didn't get the photo op, I guess...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!