SUFFS!


I had therapy on Monday and I was telling her that I was in a good place and thankfully all the fam seemed in good places. I mentioned that Jeff and I were going to see Hamilton next month and she said, Oh my gosh! You need to go to Suffs! And use student rush! I think there are seats for tomorrow!


Now I knew NOTHING about Suffs but I heard that for Student Rush~ what you do is go to the box office when it opens (or as soon as you can in our case) and try to get seats. With a HS or college ID, you can get two tickets for jusst $30! We figured even if we couldn't get the seats (I REALLY wanted to go) if we didn't get them, we could at least eat in the D or something...


Well! We got tickets! THREE of them in row N for just $90! After we got the tickets we had some time to kill so we walked to a place called Zo's where I had a yummy chicken wrap and the boys had milkshakes (they ate before we left). Then it was time for the show.


Our seats were AMAZING and it was absolutely one of THE BEST shows I've ever seen. I don't know if it was the theme or what but I cried throughout and had so many big feelings. I really wanted to see it again and though the boys liked it, they weren't keen on going again the next day. Ok, I get it. Next time it's in town though, we'll definitely be back. I checked the prizes on tickets and row W (also main floor) the tickets were going for $250 EACH!! Needless to say, we'll be taking advantage of student rush more often!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!