Poor Poor Fender...



Poor Fender's anxiety is THROUGH THE ROOF. When I went to the vet with him last, I was in tears seeing how petrified he was. Still, he needed to get in to get shots, so they gave me some heavy duty drugs for him and boy, did it knock him out!


Unfortunately, he also got sick... in my car on the way to the vet (I called Jeff who came and cleaned it while we were inside), then outside the vet, then inside the vet, then in the car again on the way home (thank you leather seats), and again outside. I didn't want him to come inside so thankfully it was a nice day for him to sleep outside. Sean read to him too to make him feel better. Such a great kid! Next time they'll give us something for his tummy too but I'm also going to start these things called "Victory Visits" where they work on just normalizing the vet in general. Let's hope it works!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!