Visit to Grandma's
It seemed like the last few times we tried to get to Saginaw it just didn't happen~ from Grandma going out to help Aunt Chris- then for Tyler's graduation. It was so good to finally be able to see each other and HUG! YAY SCIENCE!!!
The other Dorans came too and we had a great meal and catch up and of course there were games. It was such a perfect day. Not too hot and not too cold!
Mary brought her boys too and oh my gosh are they getting big. They are super shy around us crazy Dorans so didn't hear a peep from them but did try to get a few pictures.
Uncle Jim gave us a picture of Grandpa Doran. I can kind of see Jeff in the picture of his dad but even more so I think I see Joe- in the eyes and lips. Jeff's dad was such an amazing man. I just loved seeing this picture and can't wait to get a better frame and get it on our wall!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!