Last game of the season/ forever!
A bit bitter sweet to see Joey march for the last time! He decided he doesn't want to march in college. I certainly am going to miss it. It was hat day which meant it was easy to find your Knight. Joey had a Flamingo on his head and Zach was in a Wizard hat though he took off and I couldn't find him later. I got the selfie above from Joe.
Ali was there with friends too and Ellie posted this on Instagram so that was two pictures of kids that I got!
Someone got this picture of Zach so I felt like the bases were covered!
It was a rainy day and we ALWAYS leave right after halftime! It's one of the major perks of having drivers! That was the plan except that the Drapals came to watch the last game. They got their right before half time so they wanted to stay a bit longer which I get...
Nana and Papa left after halftime (smart) but the rest of us weathered the storm- quite literally.
You can see a a video of the night (and rain) HERE. It's so nice to be able to find them with their hats! I was thankful that Steph snapped some pictures in the stands and then I grabbed a couple with Joe. Zach had taken off and so he wasn't in the pictures- knowing him he may have done that on purpose!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!