Happy Halloween!

 


Nothing like doing things at the last minute... We carved our pumpkins on Halloween before the festivities. I have to say, I LOVE having Halloween on a weekend!


Marty REALLY wanted to lick all the pumpkins but he refrained and listened to his mom. Such a good boy!


I have to say, Joey's pumpkin was AMAZING! 
He's such a natural artist. just eyeballed this and went with it!


Then it was time to get into costume for our annual family costume! This year... THE SIMPSONS! I think that Zach and Sean especially have seen every episode ever made so this was a fun one for us!





Ali, Ellie and Stella were going to go as the girls from Mama Mia but there was a bit of a mix-up and so Stella didn't come and then Ellie just wore her Diary of a Wimpy Kid Stuff. Al went with the original play because she put a lot of work into it and bought those shoes herself! I hope she can wear them again someday! They were fun.





Nana and I passed out the candy and this year we did it right, avoiding the dogs completely! We had heat, wine, and an umbrella (because Halloween always equals cruddy weather here)! It was a blast and I was surprised at how many kids came. The kids all got tons of candy- minus Joe who didn't go trick-or-treating this year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!