Northwood Invitational CHAMPS!

 




Well~ Joey was NOT thrilled that the Varsity boys were running the morning after the homecoming football game at Northwood (not close). Dad and Papa came with us so he had a little cheering section. 


I had hoped to get in 5 miles before Joe's race began but there was a crazy long line for the porta-potty and I had to pee like a racehorse so I only did four. I am glad I was able to get a run in and still get there in plenty of time before the start.


Joe ran well and is consistently under 18 now. He finished in 17:52 though so close to 18. Out of 146 runners he was 51 and he wasn't happy with his time but hopefully that will fuel him. I can't even imagine running that fast. 


I'm so proud of him! The only thing that makes me sad is knowing this will end and I'm not ready!


Not so fun fact- Papa lost his key fob at this meet and we were running all over so no way to find it. Oddly enough, I lost my key at the Grizzly (Oakland University) Invitational but someone miraculously found it!


Turn off the volume below- I yell pretty loud!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!