Mini Kitchen Make-Over




I should probably do a proper before and after- and I will, but for right now, I'm just playing catch-up. After my laundry room mini make-over, I wanted to do something to our kitchen too- especially add a backsplash. My friend Shannon's boyfriend, Jeremy did the work and he also fixed my lights and some nail-pops in my walls! (He's amazing... but I'll go over that another time).


After Jer did an amazing job on the backsplash, I needed to paint, so I went with gray- but if you give a girl a paintbrush, she's going to go nuts so this table that I hate... I painted it.


It's darker than the walls but I like it. I am a girl of hand-me-downs and have never bought a table. This used to be my parents' table but now it's ours and we've had it forever so it's really old and cruddy. i painted darker than the walls though it's hard to really see.


I also got some new accents~ The sign above the door says, "Love lives here." 


We also got this art which I really like and is very me!


And my Nana said you should always have a splash of red in every room, so I went with the chair!


I also painted my Auntie's old table (I told you- all hand-me-downs) and redid the photo gallery wall (more pictures another day but sometimes it's nice to see/ remember the process).



Here's Jeremy's backsplash!


I love it! This was when he was working- 


And finally a picture of the walls with it (painter's tape still along the cabinets). I painted late into the night while getting concert updates from Joe. It was actually pretty fun but I'm ready to hang up the brushes for a bit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!