Amazing Ali Jane

 


Watching Ali grow up has been such a joy. I don't know if I should put this in writing but she's been a very easy teen. She's not all over social media and needing that 'perfect pic' to post. She keeps few friends but she keeps them close and she's confident in herself.


She did so well in school last year and just kind of really came into her own not worrying about all the noise around her and I hope she can hold on to that and keep going. I think it's hard at any age but especially those teen years.


She has literally three posts on instagram and these are the latest pictures from it. Thankfully her friends snapped some pictures of her since I don't seem to have many as of late. But they are all without filter and crazy posing- just true to who she is. So proud of her!Love you, girl!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!