Grrrrr... My District...

 


Just when I start to find my groove in this crazy time, my lovely district ripped the rug out from under me AGAIN!! To say I am upset, is an understatement. I was told that I will be returning to school in a couple weeks to teach first graders face to face. This will be my THIRD group of kids and my THIRD curriculum to learn/teach. My kindergarten parents are so upset but because two kids are coming back face to face at my school, I was pulled back.


I know the Bigs will be fine continuing to learn from home, but I worry about Sean. He too is going to have his THIRD teacher of the year which makes me so angry! I found out there was another teacher in the district who was being called back face to face in second grade at Dublin and I thought- well, if I could do THAT- I'd at least know the curriculum and I could take Sean with me in the car (I don't want him on a bus). I thought for sure she'd say yes since Dublin wasn't her home school and first grade was the grade she taught so what did it matter what school she went back to- well it did matter I guess because she said no and so here I am... (grrr.. I'm not a fan of hers).


So I went back up to school and tried to open my room (which is like a storage area! It's so bad- everyone has put their crap in my room. AND... I get to learn all these weird protocols with dividers and stuff and my head is just spinning. I swear- this district is going to kill me. I am so upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!