Home Band Camp
This is all VERY new to Ali! She is playing in the pit which is nothing like playing the viola! The attitude for this year is try everything once and see if you like it. She's still not sure but so far is doing pretty well with learning the new instrument and meeting new people. I guess both Doran kids were recognized for their great marching skillz!
I love that there are volunteers to take pictures of kids- I found this one on the site of Ali and her friends.
There was also this pic of Joey with his friends! I think they all look happy!
Joey LOVES marching band! He loves the family feel and can't stop talking about it. That's good because I'm loving marching band too- let's face it- when it comes to football, I'm all about the halftime show and cheerleaders/dancers. I AM getting better at watching the actual game... kind of...




Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!