My 15 Minutes
So my job is hard- like everyday I am making crazy decisions that will impact the lives of humans- but today I could have REALLY messed up but thankfully I didn't. I had a little girl who was choking- I mean NO AIR- she couldn't even cough... Thankfully I did the heimlich and it worked! I was worried I hurt her ribs but I felt like better to hurt ribs than the alternative. Soon after I texted my family with shaky fingers...
And yes! You read that right... While sipping on my second vodka drink (because yes- I was still a mess when I got home), I found out that a news station was coming to my house to do a story on what happened. That moment I wanted to forget about, I couldn't- and the girl who doesn't like all that attention- sure got a lot. I heard from my college roomie (Mark) on the west side who heard about it and Grandma said it made the news in Saginaw too. So crazy! Here are some pics from my 15 minutes... Let me be clear though... If Ellen wants me I would LOVE that attention!!! It just felt weird because I think anyone in this situation would have done the same. They need to do a story on my Thoughtful Thursday projects!
| This one was funny... so many errors! It's from a neighborhood paper a friend sent me! |


Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!