Joe's Last Band Concert of Middle School


I remember when Joe first got that trumpet and how surprised I was at his first band concert and how well they all sounded together. Here we are at the last band (and orchestra) concert for the 8th graders and I can't believe that most of the kids on that stage have only been playing those instruments 3 years! I'm so excited for high school! You can hear their last concert by clicking HERE.
Nana and Papa were able to come too and I also ran into an old friend from my CHS days (though then it was a "junior high" and not a middle school). I think Joe liked this concert because most of his friends are orchestra kids so he got to see them too (though he still thinks band is the best- he and Al go back and forth on that front). Well done, music man! Well done!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!