Snow and Show


We were so excited to get tickets to see "The Addams Family" at WLN~ especially since there's a chance Joe could be part of something like this next year. I didn't know what to expect since I'm not a huge Addams Family fan but it was GREAT! I still can't get past all the talent in the show. We all really enjoyed it.
 The show wasn't the only thing going on though- we got HAMMERED with snow. So much so that people were losing power (not us) and dance was cancelled (except for Al's classes of course which were actually LONGER than usual- thankfully we could take her at her usual time to make the show).
Roads were bad and the snow was heavy. When we got home after the show, we couldn't get in our driveway because one of our trees had such heavy snow that it made the branches sag low. I actually had to get out and hit off the snow to make the branches go back up so we could pull in the driveway. My ruler said we got 9 inches!
The snow was so heavy that the next morning we went out to THIS. I couldn't get out so my dad had to drive me to school!!! Jeff used a handsaw to try to clear the branches (and my dad came back to help him after he dropped me off) so that he could get out to take Joe for an appointment. While Jeff was gone, Dave (who had a snow day) went out and rented a chainsaw and took care of the rest of the branches. We have the BEST friends!! As pretty as this snow is, I'm really looking forward to saying goodbye to it!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!