Joe's Band Concert


Joe had a band concert. It was neat because it was just 8th grade so we got to hear the 8th grade band and the 8th grade orchestra. Dad brought Al from dance and the boys and I got there early to drop off Joey and settle in and read our books. It is March is Reading Month after all...
Nana and Papa were able to make it and Dad and Ali Jane got there right in time. The band sounded great and you can see/ hear a video of it HERE. I'm really so proud of how far they've come in just their 3rd year together.
After the concert they knew we had to get our traditional pictures after the show. I know they hate me for this sort of stuff, but one day they'll look back and say, "Thanks for saving these memories, mom!" At least I hope they will... Two more concerts next week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!