Forever Frozen Recital!
| Dancers, Moms & Main Characters |
![]() |
| Da Cousins! |
In addition to the family (pictured first in this post), Auntie Jodi was able to come! Grandma was unable to make this year's show because Abby's graduation party was the next day.
Backstage was fun and went smoothly. We don't really see our girls anymore now that they're older but I was able to sneak backstage and take some video. I put my rehearsal videos together HERE. I tried to zoom in on Al and it's the only video where I got her ballet.
The Senior Classy Dancers always give awards to the younger Classy Dancers and this year Al got "Most Positive" which I thought was nice. She does regularly talk about how great her friends are doing so that is probably a good one for her.
At the last show, the girls were bawling. Most of them because the seniors were leaving. Ali was crying because one of her friends wouldn't be returning to dance and she realized this was probably the last time she'd see her. She went running after her to give her one last hug and I snapped this picture of them and Am.
It was a great dance season and three outstanding recitals and I can't wait to see what next year will bring. Al is going back and forth between 4 and 5 classes next year. This year she put down 3 but was cast two additional understudies. She learned she COULD do five. We'll see...
![]() |
| HERE is a preview of the recital that I made. |
| The Happy Family. Well everyone but Sean that is... (sigh). |


Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!