Father's Day!


We were so tired on Father's Day! Al and I had a weekend of recitals and Jeff and the boys were out of town for Abby's graduation party.
The kiddos gave some gifts and cards to Dad and then we had plans to head to Toledo for the Mudhens game with all the Drapals. We really weren't in the mood but we got in the car and headed south. All the kids slept in the car. Jeff and I stayed awake but we REALLY wanted to sleep too.
When we got there it was hard to find parking at first but we got there in the first inning and had GREAT seats. We went with TZ's baseball league which I think is how they got the seats. I've never been so close to the field for a ballgame!
 I know my dad had a blast and it meant a lot to him to have everyone there. In the end, both Jeff and I also were so glad we went. We had a lot of fun and even got some energy (must have been the beer and sunflower seeds). After the game, the kids could run the bases but it was late and our kids had VBS in the morning so we were out (and got home at 11pm!). I'm so lucky to have such amazing dads in my life (and so are my kids)!
My Favorite Dads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!