Teacher Appreciation Week


This is the entrance we teachers use.
I am always amazed with how spoiled I am during teacher appreciation week. The PTA and parents really go above and beyond which feels so good because this is the time of year I start to lose steam- and with the current political climate (there's kind of a war on public education and the teachers) these sorts of things really help. My favorite are the kind notes I get- the heartfelt ones. I put them up on my board and go through them each year and read them on days when I need a boost. I won't lie though - being pampered with all this other stuff is A-MAZ-ING!! My kids know me well!!! All my favorites- skittles, licorice, pickles, candles, Target, Panera and Amazon! WOW!!! This year the PTA had a "movie star" theme. Check out how awesome they are....
Main bulletin board you see when you enter.

My star- me in 2nd grade.

All our doors were covered in black with stars! So cute!!

Outside our teachers' lounge where there were always treats- snacks- etc.

Every detail!!!! Such a cute idea!!

These were refilled all the time for us to take one!

There were even gift card giveaways EVERY day!!! A lot of them!!
In addition to all this cute stuff the PTA had fun "bars" each day~ a snack bar, popcorn bar, ice cream bar, breakfast bar... and they also gave us a yummy catered lunch. We are soooo lucky to have them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!