Cedar Point Field Trip!



 For the first time EVER, I volunteered to chaperone a field trip and it was a biggie... to CEDAR POINT! The band and orchestra went to play nearby for a score (they did great and got the highest score they possibly could) and then it was off to the park.
It was a cold and dreary day. I sat with Dana on the bus and it was fun chatting with her, though when we got to the park Joe met up with other friends. There were a total of 8 boys that hung out together and one of Joe's friend's dad came too, so we just followed them around.
Half the kids loved rollercoasters and the other half didn't. I'd put Joe in the latter half~ though we did get them on some of the rides. We mostly rode the corkscrew and raptor. I got them on the Iron Dragon and I think that ruined it for some of them.
I thought they'd love it (the Raptor) but I was wrong. I thought Joe's poor friend would throw up he was so scared~ but we all lived to talk about it. It was fun meeting his friends as none of these kiddos are from his elementary school. They were all really nice and polite. Joe did well picking friends!
They did try to convince Joe to go on some really big rides but they didn't push him too far which was also a good thing to see.
 I couldn't get over the prices. This is from subway where a footlong sub (which Joe and I split) was $15.50!! So much for the "5 dollar foot long" commercial. There was so much to do that all the boys had fun and this mom had fun too! Next year I think I'll go with Al (orchestra).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!