Ali's Orchestra Concert



 And then a week later we got to hear Al on stage. Her concert was on a dance day (easy- seeing that most days are dance days). She went to dance, I picked her up for her concert and then dropped her back off at dance. That's how this girl rolls though...
Because I took Al right after the 6th grade played, we didn't hear the 7th grade orchestra. We left right after their songs which did have us beating traffic. HERE is a video of her songs (though I didn't get them all... I instead stopped a video when she started and videotaped my lap in between songs. Don't worry, I edited that part out.
We noticed that there were a lot more kiddos in band than in the orchestra. Not sure why. Al has signed up to play again next year. I wonder how many of them will do the same.
 Nana and Papa both made it to the concert too. We are so lucky they are so close so can make these sorts of events mid-week!
After Al was done, she had a few minutes so we stopped by McDonald's for a shamrock shake (for her... diet coke for me). It is our tradition to do ice cream after these events but this was quicker and I don't think Al minded. So proud of her!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!