St. Patrick's Day
They worked together and actually had a pretty good plan. But in the morning there was a mess~ no leprechaun but they did find the first clue.
One clue led to the next and the Littles were on a scavenger hunt (bright and early because leprechaun hunting is almost as fun as Santa). They snaked around the house until even the Bigs joined in. They finally found the last clue under the sink.
And along with the clue was their beloved sugar cereal (Lucky Charms), some green glow sticks, little hats, beads and mints! Pretty fun stuff!!
The final clue said: You did it!
You found my treasure it's true!
I hope today you'll be wearing green, not blue!
For today is a day to celebrate ME!
Your leprechaun friend you didn't see.
For I am quick and smart and fun,
and it's time for me to be on the run.
So I will see you again next year
But you won't see ME I'll make that clear!
So enjoy your treasure and remember to play
And have a happy, happy, happy St. Patrick's Day!
They were VERY happy to have their cereal with green milk! And I was eager to get to Room 119 to see if there was any damage at work...
Nana was going to visit TZ and Maddy and the leprechaun had left some extra hats so they got some too. As for me... I survived the day but barely. Those pesky leprechauns sure do tire me out!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!