Happy Birthday JoJo!!


 After Stoning Day, Jeff and I were excited to go out without kiddos to celebrate our friend JoJo! We've had so much fun hanging out with her and Dave, Angie and Ty and Kurt and Eric. We usually have the kids (which is great because they all get along) but this was an adult evening!
 We headed to The Root which was SOOOOOO yummy and we had so much fun that we closed the place down. It's nice having a teenager and 12 year old at home so we can head out without having my folks have to come over.
Dave and Jeff have been hanging out a lot lately! They have been disc-golfing (we haven't had too much snow this winter) and also are playing their instruments quite regularly!
 I think we all agree we have a blast when we get together and the goal is certainly to get together more! I can't wait for our next night out (or night in) with these awesome people!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!