My Nana is 98!!


 It's hard to believe my Nana (aka Great-Nan) is 98 years old! I love that she's smiling in this picture but the truth is she's really suffering from dementia now. It's really hard for her because I can see in her eyes she no longer recognizes us.
My brother and I have always been so close to the Jonasens and it's so strange to know she's sweet to us but does not know who we are. I know this is difficult for my mom too who cares for her and does so much for her! I think she enjoyed the company and I know she loved listening to Joe play the piano. Just wish she'd remember it... maybe in her dreams! Love you, Nan! Two years to 100!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, how amazing is that! Happy Birthday Nana! Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with all your posts lately. I do enjoy seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!