Reunion (again...)




Jessica, Jenny and I put out there again that we'd have another high school low-key reunion at the bar.  Only eight people came and the night was fun and interesting... I'll leave it at that. Jessica and I had a blast though and we definitely need to do it again!
The strangest thing about the night was that I felt some guy looking at me and suddenly he says, "Can I ask you something... Are you a teacher?" When I said yes he said, "I think you were my second grade teacher!" I asked him his name and as soon as he said it, I saw his second grade self in his face.  I knew exactly who he was! He's currently a teacher and so is his brother (who I also had).  He said that neither of us had changed. I will take that as a compliment~ though clearly this kiddo has changed a bit since I had him when he was 8. Love it when I get to see my kids all grown up!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!