Meet Henry Ford
As an end-of-year project, Zach had to research someone from history, write a report and then teach others about them in a "Wax Museum" format. Z became Henry Ford. That green dot on his hand was the button you would push to start "Wax Henry Ford" talking about himself. He had a lot of fun. Papa was the only one that could make it (because of course this happened during the school day...) but he did take a couple pictures and said he was awesome!
He said there were many kids that did a great job but one story was pretty funny and worth repeating.
I guess he went and pressed the button of Tom Selleck. The boy started with, "I was born in 1945 in Detroit..." My dad stopped him and said, "Wait a minute, I was born in 1945 in Detroit...." The boy paused. Looked at him and said, "Are YOU Tom Selleck?!"
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Z had a great teacher this year who was wonderful at taking pictures and sending them to me. She loved Goose (not that that's a hard thing to do). We'll miss seeing her around since she is retiring but sure were glad she was able to teach Z!


Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!