Mother's Day
From there we went to church where (like every year) I shed a few tears remembering the two that I wish were with me but I know that had they been, my life would look so differently. And I am so blessed with all I have. Dan, Steph and kids came up to church too which was nice.
They had a Mother's Day brunch with Steph's family so we sped over to Great-Nan's for a super fast visit and picture session. I know it meant a lot to my mom to get a picture with all her grands. I'm so lucky to have so many amazing mothers in my life (of course my mother-in-law too).
From Great-Nan's (since we're so close) we walked home and hung out a bit before heading to the lake for some food. It was a lazy day (my favorite) and of course I got the most beautiful flowers. Hard to believe some call these beauties weeds! It's all in the eye of the beholder- proof you shouldn't always listen to things people tell you.
Nana doesn't usually give ME presents for Mother's Day but she found this for me and isn't it just perfect for my two who flew away!?! I have it now in my yard next to my bird feeder where I watch the birds. It's such a treasure to me! Of course I also thought about my other baby (my furry one) and got lots of cuddles with Mar-mar too! I love his smile!



Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!