Date Night at the CoPa!


 After visiting with the newest little Gerken, I headed home and changed into my Tiger gear and Jeff and I were off to the game.  It isn't often that we have a night with nothing going on so we jumped on the chance to take in a game!
Since I spent time with Hugh Todd (wouldn't change that for the world) we didn't have time to do dinner so just ate in the park (my dinner was a yummy pretzel and of course our peanuts that we buy every game from the church). We also had a couple (expensive) beers and of course the $1 scorecard.
The Tigers haven't been playing very well but we still had a blast just being together with just the two of us. The weather was perfect for an evening game! Thanks dad for the tickets and the free babysitting! ;-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!