Happy New Year!



 I am SO late in updating this blog!  I'll probably back-date these, but as I type it's actually LATE February! :-/  We've been so busy and the last thing I've wanted to do is turn on a computer when I get home but I do love documenting our adventures so must get back into the swing of things.
On New Year's Day, Jeff and I headed out for a long walk with Marty. There was a dusting of snow but it was finally cold.  I have to admit, I've been disappointed in the warmer temps. Winter is SUPPOSED to be cold.  This past weekend (Feb. 20), temps were pushing 60s and people were in flops and shorts! The coolest part of this walk was we left the kiddos at home for a good hour and the house didn't burn down and everyone was still alive.  Our lives are about to get much more free. Love me some Bigs! (aka built-in sitters).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!