The Harlem Globetrotters!


 We have a pretty tight schedule (which is why I am ridiculously late catching up on this blog...). I was so excited when my friend Julia told me that she had four free tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters game!  I had never been and it sounded like so much fun.  This meant we only had to buy two to cover our family which is a cheap night out for us!  Julia is Amber's mom (and Amber is one of Al's great dance friends).
 So after a full day of soccer, we went home, changed and were back out to go to the game.  Joe cool wasn't too excited about it.  We had to split up too (with the free tix) so Jeff and Z took the tickets they bought and Al, Joe, Sean and I sat with Julia's family.  We had great seats!!
 Joe was thinking it was going to be so dumb, but I managed to catch him laughing too!  At the end of the night he did admit that it was a good time. They had us all laughing and it was definitely worth going!!

 I was texting with Jeff throughout the game because I thought he and Z were going to come down with us.  I had lost my wallet (found it later) so Jeff and Z got popcorn and waters for us and had to bring it to us.  They weren't too far from us- just a section over- still I missed sitting with them.


I actually had hoped they'd just come sit with us. There was an open seat next to us and Sean spent most of the game on my lap anyway. He had a great time and liked the basketball game too! And bonus... the snack the kids had doubled as a souvenir hat for Seany!!

Here I had never known the Harlem Globetrotters came to our neck of the woods- but apparently everyone else did!!  I saw a friend sitting court side and one of my coworkers was a few rows below us!  She snapped this pic of me and Seany! What a fun time we had! I need to get out more!! 

Comments

  1. I remember doing that with my children when they were young. Always a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!