Room 119's Special Mystery Reader

Mrs. Doran, Miss Doran & some Fabulous First Graders

So every Friday in my classroom, I have a Mystery Reader come in to read to my class. Usually it is a relative of one of my students... this time it was a relative of MINE!  I found out pretty last minute that my Mystery Reader wasn't going to be able to make it so my dad got Ali out of school a little bit early and brought her to my classroom!

They were actually quite late so I had to change the book Ali was planning to read to a shorter one!  She did great though and didn't miss a beat.  Although she never read the book before, she read with great inflection.  Sad to say, this girl may be a teacher one day... (uh oh!).  Mystery Readers are my favorite time of the week (after Thoughtful Thursdays) but it is safe to say that THIS Mystery Reader was the best I've had so far...



Comments

  1. How awesome that Ali was your mystery reader. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!