(Sean's) School's Out for Summer
I feel like we are finally about to start summer so it is time for me to play catch-up on my blog. Jeff was done with school first and the rest of us finished up the following day.
I am really going to miss Sean's school and teacher! He did so well and I loved that there were days that he wasn't scheduled to go that he WANTED to go. They offer drop-in days over the summer but we opted to just keep him home with us. Thankfully there is no holding fee (his old school had one) so we are saving a lot this summer which is good because as I write, this has been an expensive week... (new car AND flooded basement that needs to be fixed.... sigh)
But back to Sean...
His school uses this thing called Life-Cubby where I get emailed updates of how he's doing and pictures of him during his day (I LOVE IT!!). I was glad that someone sent me the picture of Sean and Miss Kim. She had Sean's last day off but came in special just to say goodbye to him!
She is a great teacher! Check out this bulletin board she made...
And I love that she let's Sean be Sean.

She sounds like an awesome teacher! Hope your having a nice summer. Sorry about the expensive stuff :(
ReplyDelete