Dad's Day!


I'm so lucky!  My kids have the best dad around!! I mean~ he plays sports with them, cooks for them, folds their laundry, helps with homework, reads with them, laughs with them... He's the Best. Dad. Ever. which is why I got him that shirt that he wore on Father's Day when we went to celebrate at the lake.
 My kids also have the Best. Papa. Ever. (and yes, he got a shirt too).  My dad is not only an amazing dad but he's an amazing Papa.  He comes to ALL of their games (even when it's crummy out), he has catches with them, serves them breakfast in "The Drapal Kitchen" (at our house) before the bus comes on days when he comes over to help. Now that summer is here, he pulls them tubing and has just has fun.  He's a very hands-on Papa and my Z's "Best Buddy."
On Father's day we spent much of the day on the lake and having fun.  They ate well, drank well and got to spend time with their favorite little people. And my favorite little people got to spend time with the best dads out there!


Comments

  1. You are so blessed to have these two wonderful men in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!