A Day with the Dorans (NEW CAMERA)
Sometimes it's those everyday moments that you think to yourself... I don't want to forget what life feels like RIGHT NOW. I do that a lot. I forget funny things the kids say... or I forget that sweet moment from last week... I've been bad about updating this blog and am hoping to get back into the swing. Now that the stress of our kitchen seems to be lifting, I feel like I have a moment to write.
A wonderful thing happened... MY DAD CLEANED UP! What I mean by this is one day he was cleaning and put my mom's Cannon Rebel (aka super awesome camera) up on a shelf in the closet and like me, and my mom and of course my Nan... he forgot about it! My mom searched for weeks, thought perhaps it was stolen or something and finally went out and bought a new (updated fancier version of her) camera.
Well... what made this WONDERFUL was that the camera has now been found and guess who gets it... ME! Of course she took all her fancy lenses, flashes and other things (that I can't afford for a loooong time), but I still have a great camera. I have been playing a bit with it and it was while catching those everyday moments that I again paused and thought about how very, very blessed I am...
And how sweet and funny those simple everyday things in life can be...
Of course I made a video of my shots from the day, including a cool close up of a bee. You can check it out below or get there directly by clicking HERE.
How lucky for you....enjoy!
ReplyDelete