Mornings with Morty


We've taken Morty out a few times now that the weather is nice and it is fun to watch him go.  He really can motor when he wants to.  I think the fresh air and natural sunshine is probably good for him.  He loves to climb so after some sun he usually heads for the hills!
After he climbs though, Z usually picks him up and gives him a squeeze.  I have told Z that he can't give Morty any kisses but assured him that Morty can feel Z's love when he pets his shell.
Z is funny and always telling us about Morty and what he's thinking and how he's feeling.  Sean was sure that Morty was going to climb a tree (which was quite funny).  I'm pretty sure that Morty wanted to climb a tree after a while and relax in the sun or the shade.  He likes when Z rubs his neck but after all this excitement I think he was ready for a break!
He stayed out for quite a while and then the boys were back to riding bikes so they put him back in his home.  I'm sure he slept well after his morning out.  I know some mornings after being around the Doran kids, I'm ready for a nap too!

Comments

  1. Aww....Morty is so cute. I can imagine how much he enjoys being outside!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!