Zachisms (in case you need a smile)

As always Zach has said some doozies lately and thankfully now that I have a 'smart' phone, I've been able to say them into my phone and it writes them down for me so I don't forget. I thought I would save them for another Zachism's blog and after Z's practice (and some classic Goose), it was time to write that blog!

* A few weeks ago Z got mad at his teacher (who also happens to be our wonderful dog-sitter). He told her she could no longer be his teacher and couldn't watch our dogs anymore! Thankfully he 'forgave' her (for whatever offense it was that may wronged him) and told her, "You can watch my dogs again."

* While driving in the car the other day he said, "Mom. Do you want to hear my dream?" I told him I would love to hear his dream. It was quiet for a while and I said, "Zach, aren't you going to tell me your dream?" He replied, "Oh. I only tell people my dreams when I don't have my seatbelt on."

*At dinner the other day Z asks Joe, "What are you going to be when you grow up?"
Joe replies, "An artist. What are you going to be Zach?"
Zach answers, "A knight."

And finally my favorite...

*Tonight at his FIRST T-ball practice, the boys were going around sharing their names and their favorite baseball player. When they got to Zach he said, "My name is Zach." When they then asked him his favorite baseball player, he looked around and pointed to the kid sitting next to him!

I love me some Goose!!
Hope he made you smile too!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!