My 100 Year Old


I've been trying to catch up on blogging and had thought that this could be an easy "wordless" post, but I realized I still should say a few things about it... The hundredth day for school was last Friday and so the second graders at Joe's school dressed up as if they were 100 years old. This was the recipe for a 100 year old Joe:
1. Glasses and Beard from Joe's old Merlin (Halloween) costume
2. Gray Eye Shadow for Eyebrows and Mustache
3. Baby Powder for Gray Hair (Joe's hair is so thick it didn't stay easily.)
4. Collared Shirt and Pants way too high.

And while this post wasn't wordless, I didn't follow my usual motto... Why say in 10 words what you can in 100...

Comments

  1. Lol! How funny! I think it's great schools do fun things like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like his costume for being an older man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!