My Hodgepodge
After a day like mine, it is sometimes fun to do something 'fun'. Bloggers- if you'd like to join in the fun, click on the picture above! (Oh- and a blog will be coming about my 'day' but my cameras are all at the other place I live- AKA my classroom)I will watch (though I'll admit mostly for the commercials). I will root for Green Bay (I can't tell you why- Maybe because... Uh... Wisconsin is close to Minnesota which is where my mom was originally from...)
2. Is ignorance bliss?
Heck yes it is! Especially when you're pregnant! Also if someone isn't too fond of me, I am very happy not knowing! Ignorance is bliss!!3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)
After not leaving work until 8pm... Sleepy...4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?)
We sit guys up front, gals in back! I love my husband dearly but we talk all the time! It's fun to talk with my girls!5. What is beauty?
Beauty is kindness. I think if you are kind and have a genuine heart you are beautiful!6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
Probably an appetizer (I'm not a sweets gal)
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
It's probably not crowd pleasing but I always cut up bell peppers because I love them and they aren't bad for you. (I do get some sort of dip for others... Jeff makes a special dip- I have said I don't cook- but I can cut peppers!)8. Insert your own random thought here.
My kids are brilliant! Got their report cards today and couldn't be prouder! (But mostly I'm proud because they are BEAUTIFUL!- see number 5)
So glad you joined in today! I'm cheering for Green Bay too since the Bears didn't make it.
ReplyDeleteI love to snack on bell peppers, especially red and yellow. Your children are brillant and they have beautiful hearts!!! Okay Sleepy, go to bed.
I enjoyed reading your answers. It is late now as I make this comment, but I am saving your blog for reading tomorrow. Your blog makes me smile.
ReplyDelete